Monday, March 3, 2008

Something new and fun



Thought I'd show you how I spent my evening. I can't believe I cast on another project but I wanted to do something fast and fun. I decided to make a fun and flirty little scarf with some yummy Yarn Bee Jewelsong in gorgeous Bird of Paradise colourway. It is shimmery and so much fun to knit. Notice my cute little doggie in clothes needles? They were Xmas presents from my son, Donovan. LOVE them!!
Also, I included an updated pic of my dishcloth. The pattern shows better in person. I did frog the sweater I was doing on the KK Loom. I just wasn't happy with it...so it went by the wayside. I got a couple patterns for springy tops and shells but I need the needles and yarn for them still.
I bought some more yarn for my blanket. Same yarn (Yarn Bee Fleece Lite) but in Stonewash colourway. I'll take some pics once I work up a square.
I'm out
Poof

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Those needles are so cute, and I love that colorful scarf. Sorry about the sweater.