Monday, March 10, 2008

Lookin for circular needle set

Today, Donovan (my younger son) and I went to Michaels so I could show him the needle set I want for my birthday. I want on of those interchangeable sets with all the needle sizes for straights and circs. I would love a Harmony set but I'd settle for a metal set or a Boye set. I want to start knitting in the round. I have several sweater patterns picked out and purchased even but need the needles to accomplish the task! I have a size 8 and a size 3 but they are unfortunately not what I need. I just can't justify the price right now plus I don't want to buy individual needles when I can buy a whole set, ya know? *sigh*

I doubt I'll get them for my birthday (in June) but ya never know. *smiles*

I'm working still on my dishcloth (I am pitifully slow and easily distracted) and my blanket which will take me a looooong time anyway, and my Bird of Paradise scarf. I post some pics soon.

I'm out
Poof

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I too am hoping for an interchangeable circular set in the harmony... but neither of my boys will buy it for me they have their own agenda. Oh well. Hope you get yours.