Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another hat for me this time!



I did my first roll up hat on my Knifty Knitter and some cool yarn I got from the yarn stash a couple weeks ago! I love it! It is so light and airy feeling and black and white are favs of mine.

Now, believe it or not, I have nothing OTN! I bought a summer top pattern booklet today and although I don't have the yarn for the top I want, I will soon!

I'm also going to start a blanket with squares sewn today...an afghan I guess. I'm going to use size 11 needles I think. It will be a mix of different chunky yarns....each square different.

Well, that's it...I'm out!

Poof

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Love the hat, I like black and white too.

I am working on some squares for an afghan myself, I was working ona sock but I don't like how the yarn is working up so I am setting it aside for awhile. Maybe I'll like it more in the Spring.

Poof I'm out too. LOL