Monday, January 21, 2008

Better today







Well I finished the other wrist warmer and sewed it and the other one up just a tad tighter. They are still bigger than I'd like them but they are pretty just the same. Next time I'll make them with 25 co sts instead of 30 I think.





On the needle right now is a dishcloth I'm doing in some yummy Peaches and Cream and a blanket I'm trying on my circulars I got for Christmas. The circulars are a bit of a challenge since I didn't straighten them out at all before using them so they are a bit twisty.
Well thats all that's OTN for me. I went to The Knaughty Knitter yesterday and took Lexi with me. She had a good time being around other knitters.
Guess Im out
Poof






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!!!

Mandi - from Rachels Knitting Room

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy :) I love the wrist warmers. They are so pretty!