Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My hand is finally better!

I know its been three months almost since I've blogged! I haven't been able to knit at all due to tendonitis. I got a cortisone shot in my hand several weeks ago and it finally helped! I'm able to shuffle cards again too which is nice since I play cards every monday night.

I finished up RayJay's Christmas scarf (pictures later), did some more work on my blanket squares and am now working on a dishcloth I started months ago. It is a picture cloth with the three Easter crosses on it. I'm a little over halfway done.

Now, for the big news. I separated from my husband and couldn't be happier about it actually. I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted off me. I'm more calm and peaceful now. I moved into a cute little house with all my children and my son's gf. We live right in town which is convenient. We decorated for Christmas and it is so cheery in here.

Anway, guess that's it for now. I'll be blogging and updating my pics and Ravelry too now that I'm knitting again.

I'm out
Poof

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Sounds like things are looking up for you. Have a wonderful holiday and welcome back to blogland.